This year CVS Bulgaria will be a partner in a short term EVS project in Switzerland. We can offer a place for one Bulgarian volunteer to take part in the event which will be connected with theater and creative activities with children in Bern from 26 July until 12 August.  You have to be of age between 18  and 30 years and having an EVS project for the first time in your life. All expenses are covered, the volunteer covers only 10% of his/her travel cost, the other 90% are reimbursed after the completion of the project.

If you would like to be involved, please send your application for workcamp and a motivation letter in German till 30 April to longterm@cvs-bg.org with a title – Application  short  term EVS CH name of applicant.

The volunteer selection will be performed by our partner SCI Switzerland, coordinating the project.





STRIM Association started the recruitment for our 2012/2013 EVS projects. Under the EI number 2010-PL-92, you can find all the opportunities we offer in the frame of EVS program, so if you would like to pass 9 months in Cracow (from 1st October 2012 till 30th of June 2013), please fulfil this questionnaire you find attached and send it to  Marko Trimboli marco@strim.org.pl вas soon as possible (we’d like to close the recruitment by the 15th of April).


OWA Poland is looking for two EVS volunteers for the 1st May deadline. One volunteer will be hosted in OWA’s office (here’s the description: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_form_en.cfm?EID=58000838210): the activity would start in August 2012 and would last 9-11 months.
The second volunteer would join the project in school for deaf children (description: http://ec.europa.eu/youth/evs/aod/hei_form_en.cfm?EID=58000845429): the activity would start in October 2012 and last 9 months.
If you are interested in, please, send your CV’s and motivation letter to Magdalena M. Kaj magdalena@jedenswiat.org.pl until April 16th.

HostingRecruitmentQuestionnaire 2010-PL-92


SIW is urgently looking for one volunteer for a project at an organic farm in the Netherlands. The funding has already been approved. It starts in June 2012 for 12 months. Please motivated volunteers to apply with their CV and a specific motivation letter for this specific and photo to: evs@siw.nl. Deadline is April 15th. website – www.siw.nl

For more information, please click  here.




KVT Finland offers a wonderful opportunity for an EVS project in a eco village close to Turku. The work starts in May and finishes in November. Detailed information can be found here. The application deadline is 16 April.




Ofensiva Tinerilor Association from Romania is preparing 3 EVS projects that  will apply for 1st of May deadline. The projects are:
Romania Teach me colors!
Romania Rainbow
Romania Home sweet home

If you are interested in any of these, please write tolongterm@cvs-bg.org till 12 April, so we can send the needful documents to our Romanian partner organization.

For any other projects, please send e-mails directly to the addresses mentioned above. Good luck!


 Posted by Kathy at 23:16 Volunteer news

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.